Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hey you!

So, before I start with this I want to say "I'm sorry" for two things: first of all because, as you may know (or if you don't I'm telling you right now ;) ), I'm a Spanish speaker and sometimes I will be blogging entirely in Spanish because it's easier for me (but hey! don't you enjoy using Google translator?? huh?). Second of all, (and because of the same reason) I want to apologize if sometimes I screw it up with my English. I promise I'll do my best!

Had said this, I want to thank you for being here with me today. As you could read in the "Description" part of this Blog, I will try to share with you all my knowledge and all the things I'm learning; related to Nutrition, health, fitness, workouts, healthy recipes, and so on. I would also like to share my life with you as well, the things I do, the things I like, my adventures, my achievements and failures... Everything. It would be nice if we could start some sort of  friendship, (don't you think?) and that's why comments and feedback are very welcome!

Anyways, I don't want to be super cheesy in my first post, I just wanted to kinda introduce myself and the purpose of this Blog, and see what happen... :)

Thanks for being there, big hugs!

Flor.-

No comments:

Post a Comment