I think you just feel it. It's something you really enjoy doing, something you know you are not going to stop doing it, it doesn't matter what it takes you. Am I being clear? For example, I go to the gym every single morning, at 5 AM, and I ENJOY it. I definitely am a morning person but on top of that, I don't have any problem on waking up so early to go training although I know that if I have to wake up at that time to do something different (let's say study, or work) I will probably start complaining. Your passion is that thing that makes you happy, that makes you be who you really are, and every time you are doing it, you give your best.
So, since I have this healthy obsession (let's say it like that) with physical activity, I'm always looking for some new exercises on the internet, some magazines and even in my study books (do not forget I'm studying to be a Certified Personal Trainer, yay!) and I must admit I'm obsessed (not in a healthy way anymore haha) with having six-pack abs. So I've been trying (kinda successfully) a couple of exercises and after trying them all and mixing them up a little bit, I decided to share with you my formula. WARNING! It is extremely painful at the beginning, BUT "Every cloud has a silver lining", so if you want nice abs, you will have to experiment some pain. Try these and let me know if they work for you!
- Stability Ball Knee Crunches (4 series, 25 repetitions)
- Stability Ball Crunches (4 series, 25 repetitions)
- Hanging Leg Raises (4 series, 25 repetitions)
-Jackknife sit ups (4 series, 25 repetitions)
-Planks (4 series, 60 seconds)
If you don't have any idea of what I'm talking about, I'm going to paste some pics for reference. You can find this images in the internet, as I did. I promise next time I'll be uploading some pictures of me doing it (if I can find a photographer at the gym at 5 AM hehe)
Stability Ball Knee Crunches
Stability Ball Crunches
Hanging Leg Raises
Jackknife Sit Ups
Plank
Hope you have a great Tuesday and an excellent workout. ;)
Big hugs!
Flor.-





No comments:
Post a Comment